Every KGO product is handmade with materials specific to each design. Care for each item may differ.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN OR MACHINE WASH YOUR KGO.
- In general, shirts, jackets and vests are hand wash in the sink with light detergent.
- Pre-wash the inside of your collar and cuffs with lightly soapy water and a soft brush.
- Do not wring or soak your KGO in water. Instead, gently dip article of clothing and lay flat to dry on a towel. Do not dry with wet cuffs on the body of the shirt - lay them flat and out to the side.
- If your outfit has white Ultrasuede, there is a risk of color bleeding onto it. Spot cleaning is recommended.
- In between cleanings, a solution of alcohol and water may be sprayed on inside of collar and/or cuffs for makeup removal.
- Always keep your KGO in a garment bag on its own.
- Do not put your KGO in a garment bag until it is completely dry of sweat/water.
- Store your KGO in a climate-controlled space.
- Do not leave your KGO in the heat or cold.
- If a crystal needs to be replaced, we recommend the use of Gem-Tac adhesive.